Friday, April 16

Don't grapple with your dreams!!! Fulfill them...


Right from day of birth our parents and many more relatives envisage us to be a doctor, engineer and scientist which are actually contrary to our opinions .Ironically, we try to meet their expectations and ignore our actual aim. Thereafter begins conflicts, which develops dissatisfaction and bewilders us. We somehow manage to compromise our visions but suddenly one fine morning we come across success stories of an IITian or an IIMiet in a business magazine or local dailies , we cannot resist our self saying that even “I wanted to work on same idea” or “Oh! Man that guy has stolen my idea”….. I think its well said “Time n Tide waits for none”.

However , few of us even hear the thumps of our dreams, but amidst many confusions & lack of proper guidance we either keep them in abeyance or bury them deep inside graveyard of thoughts .Do you think that with such an ephemeral undertakes/attempts any body can catch hold their dreams? NO a big NO-O-O-O … Might be a perfect blend of terrific Idea and your efforts can rejuvenate your dream. However you still lack something …Hmnn…???.. yeah your guess is right ….its the Capital. Just a thought of arranging funds for your venture opens door to plethora of queries like” Who will help me? Should I approach bank? Will they accept my idea? Or why don’t I ask my best buddy or paa to lend me “……. But you don’t worry, just make up your business plan and present it to US .. yeah to Us We at SBI will hear you, assist you , walk with you to achieve those milestones & inch stones which became difficult for you …So why to worry, kindle up your faith and join hands with us.
We are waiting!!!
connect us on twitter @SBIconnex , you will be heard!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment